One of the most exclusive perks for Lovejoy Wharf residents is Luxury Attaché, the new-to-Boston premier concierge service that offers access to luxury lifestyle services in the travel, dining, nightlife, and entertainment spaces.
Lovejoy Wharf’s dedicated Attaché Meghan Edge offers an inside look at what residents can expect:
- What makes Luxury Attaché so unique?
- Our ability to meet any request. If residents need a plane booked, or help planning a family trip to Aruba, we will make it happen. There is no other service like ours in the city. We make the impossible possible.
- What is your favorite thing about Lovejoy Wharf?
- I love being at Lovejoy Wharf because at every turn, I am looking at expansive views of Boston. The landscaped sun terrace is my favorite spot, and a gorgeous location to host private events and experience sweeping views of the Charles River, the Boston Harbor, and the city skyline.
- Favorite neighborhood spot:
- This location grants access to so many new and historic restaurants in the city, from Beacon Hill to the North End. My favorite dining spot is Vinoteca de Monica. This quaint trattoria and wine bar on Richmond St. offers some of the best authentic Italian cuisine in the city.
- Favorite shopping destination:
- I love that within five minutes I can be right at the Boston Public Market, where I can access fresh and locally-sourced organic food all year round.
- What can Lovejoy Wharf residents expect from you?
- Lovejoy Wharf residents can expect to have access to my exclusive, in-depth knowledge about the ins and outs of Boston from a longtime resident. I will provide them with insights they can’t find elsewhere. Residents should consider me their little black book to the city.